Archived Press Releases >
2011 Archives >
- Mayor Brown Announces Appointment To Buffalo City Court
— Mayor Byron W. Brown today appointed Buffalo attorney Amy C. Martoche to fill the vacant Buffalo City Court judgeship...
- Recycle Holiday/Christmas Trees For Mulching
— City residents can get a “green start” on the New Year...
- Buffalo Ball Drop Returns to Downtown Buffalo for the 24th Year
— Ring in 2012 at the 24th annual “Buffalo Ball Drop & Fireworks” event at Iskalo Development’s Electric Tower, 535 Washington Street, in downtown Buffalo. Roosevelt Plaza – where Huron, Genesee, and Washington Streets meet...
- Buffalo Green Cart Recycling
— Mayor Byron W. Brown, Buffalo DPW Commissioner Steve Stepniak, and City Sanitation\Recycling Director Paul Sullivan, today introduced its new roll-out recycling carts as part of its newly expanded recycling effort...
- Hutch Tech Wins Big In Anti-Bullying Text Pledge Campaign
— Mayor Byron W. Brown announced today that Hutchinson Central Technical High School won the “Anti-Bullying Text Pledge Challenge”...