Description of Services
- East Side Transfer Station New Residential Drop Off Rules - Effective 9/25/13
- Electronic Waste - Curbside Disposal Regulation Change - Effective 6/23/14
- 2015 Bulk Trash Schedule
- Clean, sweep and flush 1400 curb miles of city streets
- Remove snow and ice from city streets by plowing and salting on a round the clock basis
- Pick up trash from homes and businesses on a pre-set schedule and transport to disposal sites
- Pick up recyclable items from homes and businesses as per schedule and transport to recycling facility.
- To request a Garbage Tote or make changes to the size or number of totes assigned to your property, please call us directly at 311 or 851-4890 and a Call Center Representative will be happy to assist you. If you are not the property owner, the owner must also confirm essential information with us before a change order can be placed.
Steven J. Stepniak, Commissioner,
Public Works, Parks & Streets
Phone Number - (716) 851-5636
Director of Street Sanitation
Phone Number - (716) 851-5987
Director of Street Cleaning and Snow Removal
Phone Number - (716) 851-5661